Man Engulfed In Flames after Stunt Goes Wrong

Posted on November 15,2021
4
Viewed: 2752
Comments: 5
Uploaded by: User404
Rated 3.9

The man, 30-year-old Santhosh, was moved to the King George Hospital (KGH) in Visakhapatnam city and is now out of danger, police said.

A man’s attempt to perform a dangerous fire breathing stunt went horribly wrong in Visakhapatnam, with his body catching on fire, shocking onlookers. Thirty-year-old Santhosh tried to perform the stunt for the first time, after watching experienced performers doing it on a street in Yelamanchili town of Andhra’s Visakhapatnam district on Monday, November 8. Street performances were going as part of Nagula Chavithi celebrations in the town. The incident came to light on November 10, when a startling video of the incident surfaced.  

Yelamanchili Town Sub-Inspector Neelakantha Rao said that fire breathing is a stunt regularly performed at festivals there, and those who are familiar with the practice pour kerosene into their mouths and blow fire into the air to make huge flames. “On Monday, November 8, during Nagula Chavithi festivities in the town, a few performers were doing the stunt. Seeing them, Santhosh wanted to try it out as well,”said SI Neelakantha Rao. However, when he tried to carry it out, the kerosene spilled onto his body, leading the fire to spread to the rest of his body. 

He was moved to the King George Hospital (KGH) in Visakhapatnam city, and is now out of danger, police said. 

Comments

Change Theme